Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Classic Tune

(sung to Hey Jude)
Hey Boobs, an Ode to Plastic Surgery

Hey boobs I won’t let you sag,
I’ll take a small boob and make it bigger
Remember it goes over my heart
Then I can start to make it bigger

Hey boobs, don’t be afraid
You weren’t made quite big enough
The minute I get it under my skin
Then I begin to make it bigger.

Any time I feel the pain, hey boobs, refrain
I Carry the weight on both my shoulders
Don’t you know it’s a fool who keeps an A cup
Gotta make the world a little fuller

So let it out, and let it out, hey boobs, begin
You’re waiting for some one to perform on you
And don’t you know, it’s you just bigger…
Hey boobs, you’ll do
The movement you need is from your shoulders

Hey boobs, don’t make it sag,
Take your A--cup and make it bigger
Remember to put it over your heart
Then you can start to make it bigger

Ta ta ta ta ta ta ta, ta ta ta, hey boobs. Ta ta ta ta ta ta ta hey boobs…..

1 comment:

  1. I like both Beatles and boobs so obviously this was neat

    ReplyDelete