Monday, May 16, 2011

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO POST?

I just can't get to it these days. Blame the weather, my really clean bathrooms, I don't know what the deal is. Especially since funny stuff has happened.

We had:


  • S at school on Mother's Day announcing that there were martinis for everyone!

  • An epic kindergarten graduation party

  • School's spring festival. I HATE festivals and fairs.

  • A stray dog sleepover

  • Lifelong friends visiting from SoCal, and the subsequent embarrassment of showing them around Alabama

  • Some thoughts on the collective Ewok celebration dance that embarrassing Americans did after the secretive assassination of public enemy #1

  • Birthdays

  • Anniversaries

  • Half of Alabama destroyed by the wrath of the Tornado Gods

  • Plague

  • Pestilence

  • Flood

  • Apocalypse

And the thing is, I haven't EVEN played Bejeweled Blitz. Where does ALL my time GO?


Sorry. This isn't really so much a post as an excuse telling you why there are no posts. I'll work on it. Right after I finish my To-Do list. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment