Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A quick hello to remind you that I'm here...

Remember when you were a kid, and you got money, and you could buy anything you wanted with it? No strings?
S got $20 from his great aunt for his birthday (which is what I have been busy doing, by the way) and we went to Target to spend it.
He spent $15 on 150 Crayola crayons, a coloring book, and one Hot Wheels.
Life is so simple when you are a kid. Even though $20 doesn't go as far as it used to, it's still pretty great when you can get everything you want for it.
I finished painting the front of the house today! Hooray! I love it and will post a picture soon.
Other than that, I picked up the house, ran a million errands, and sat in carpool line.
Gotta get E off to music class. More later..
A shout out to JT, my poor little sick buddy in the hospital. I hope you feel better soon.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment