Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring and Cleaning

Yesterday MK, knowing that I am in this fantastic orgy of cleaning, thought I should take a break. She called me while I was in the midst of washing windows. (By the way, if you have a drought, call me. I will wash my car and/or windows and it will rain instantly) She came over and dragged me out on a walk.
I am so glad that she did. It was energizing and lovely. Spring is all abloom and it felt good to be in the sunshine and away from perceived house duties. She told me depressing news though, that after 2 weeks of sedentary behaviour, your body begins to decompensate. Two weeks seems like an awfully short time. Sheesh. We humans are feeble. I told her that if that were true, I have decompensated to the point where my body is like the Tales from the Crypt guy. I have been sedentary for a while. Unless cleaning is an activity.
I reprinted my psychotic list of things to do and it has been reduced from a whole page down to half a page exactly and my parents are coming in a little over 48 hours. I REALLY need to get a move on.
I even got Clooney groomed yesterday. Everyone/thing in this house had better be clean!
Well, I put up my poll today. Please vote! I like to know you're out there in the Interwebs.

3 comments:

  1. I believe you refer to the Crypt Keeper. A little known fact about him is that he placed in the 100 meter dash at the 1924 Paris Olympics, while only 318 years old. A-? That seems unduly harsh but perhaps your bedroom enthusiasm is not up to snuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Anonymous! Are you questioning my enthusiasm? I suspect I know you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mebbe...
    Mostly hairless Anonymous

    ReplyDelete