Thursday, April 2, 2009

No fleas, please

I saw a flea on me. On my bed, there was a flea.

I do not want a flea on me. I got that flea from old Cloon-ey.

That flea is now dead to me.

But, could there be another flea? Another flea at sea near me?

You may be smug cuz you ain't got no bugs,

but I saw a flea on me!

I'll be the flea la-dy.



After being panicked out of bed by the flea, I can assure you, M will be doing a flea check on me when he gets home:

I am horrified that there was a flea in my bed. From my dog on to me. That is so uncool.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and George Clooney need a bath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I here ya. Everboy should seek knowldge to to conquer. I got hit by bedbugs that mom and dad said not to let them bite.

    ReplyDelete